Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fiestaware, Spring Break, Easter POPS!

 For the Love of Fiestaware!!!! 
I am ripping the typical Easter pastel page out of the book this Easter,
and journeying down a more bright COLORFUL road, with 
Fiestaware Inspiration!!
(Some of the gorgeous colors of Fiestaware seen above,
produced in USA!!!)
 When I first contacted Greg Guedel about making me a carved 
Easter bunny, we through words around like chocolate, of course,
but then...there was talk of my Fiestaware collection, 
and color words like:
FLAMINGO, CITRON, TURQUOISE, AQUA, MARIGOLD
of course when I saw him with all the Fiestaware it was clear that
he needed some sweet, tweet, friends in similar colors!
I think Greg did a fabulous job creating the exact characters to
ring in a BRIGHT, COLORFUL, FABULOUS, Easter!
Another Bright Sight...
Here is a picture of my sweeties seeing the Easter Bunny,
I hope they continue to humor me with this Easter tradition
for years to come. Love these three so much!
Wishing you all a Colorful, Happy, Bright Easter,
with many Blessings to come!!!
Robert~ Halloween Fanatic

No comments: