Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter decorating is underway...

It seems like it has been forever since I have posted about my little home
which you know I love...I am in the process of decorating it for Easter, and well...
it is underway...
Here is my new friend, a wood carved bunny, tooting in the the season with his horn, 
check back this weekend for a full picture of his display. 
This new piece was created by Wood Carver, Greg Guedel.
Check out his new website here 


A favorite bunny by Johanna Parker 
 Another little new bunny friend by Michelle Lauritsen
keeping an eye on orchid which is putting on new blooms.


Another bunny original, by Johanna Parker is hanging out in the
dining room cabinet.


My favorite raffia blue tree from Bethany Lowe, covered 
ornaments by Flora Thompson, Kristen Beason, and Marie Patterson.

More pics to come this Easter weekend...stay tuned...

No comments: