Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Succulents

~Vintage McCoy pot and carvings by Greg Guedel~

Summertime is in full swing, and I feel like a slack blogger...
I am hoping to change that over the next couple of months, so pop
by here and say hi if you get a chance. Sorry I have been so aloof lately. I am creating 
up a storm, and prepping for Spirits in Sanford, we just got back from the beach, which was
a much needed break. Now of course I am trying to catch up on the day-to-day activities. 
I am trying to get some planting done in the garden and here in the house. Today was succulent day, so check out the pictures here of my new succulent plants in vintage pots, and a few handmade ones as well. In the picture above you can see a couple of Greg Guedel's carved birds. 
You can check out more of his work HERE.
 This gorgeous pot is one of two, created by Carol Ross
at 
Click on the link above to check out her Etsy Shop. 

~ Vintage find: $3.00 above ~
~Below another original by Carol Ross 
and 
an original Monster pot by Lucky Stradley
Vintage find $2.00

2 comments:

polkadothill said...

the succulents and pots are a perfect team!!!

Leanne E said...

Thanks for sharing :)