Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOWED IN SALE ON ETSY NOW!!!!



Every once in a while I have to step out from behind the HALLOWEEN FANATIC curtain and say hello...So Hello!!! See all these goodies...I have to make room for Spring, so many of these are on SALE---
I am Snowed in...and to CELEBRATE, I am having a SNOWED IN SALE ON ETSY!!!
SNOWMEN,SANTAS,ORNAMENT SETS, ON SALE!!! WAS $30.00 NOW $20.00 WAS $10.00 NOW $5.00 and all sorts of GREAT DEALS!! Getting ready for Spring. Check them out!!

1 comment:

By Way of Salem said...

Very festive! Love your display too! So you're manning your Etsy booth?! LOL! Good for you! And good luck on your sales.

I thought I was a blog follower on your site - I am now. I hate when I miss my fellow art pals. How rude of mE! LOL! Jeannine