Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Collectors Dream...


Tonight is a Grand Event for Collectors, EHAG is opening their Emporium and there will be lots of great art for us to collect. Yes I said us, I am not only an artist, but I am also a huge collector of Halloween art. As you know, I am the "Halloween Fanatic," not only that I am collector member of EHAG. Now don't think I know what is coming, I have only seen sneak peeks too, hence my excitement to see the final artwork! It is going to be a fun night, so come out and support the artists of EHAG at 9:00EST.
Robert~Halloween Fanatic

4 comments:

Jorge de Rojas said...

go EHAG! Hey Robert love what you've been up to BTW.

Lisa said...

Almost forgot! Thanks Robert!

Dianie said...

Hello Robert,
I cant wait to see all the Halloween goodies !

~Diane

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thank you Robert!!!! Looks like it is going to be a very interesting debut!!!
Laurie