Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life's A Blur...EASTER-O-WEEN Sneak Peek...


It just hit me today, I am having so many wonderful blogging friends dropping by and I have not told you about what is coming up. There is a HALLOWEEN JINGLES BOO EASTER-O-WEEN BUNNY SWAP that you can sign up for now at this link! I am signed up and her is a blurry peek of what I will have to offer my Swap Partner...it could be you. So HOP on over to Debb's blog to find out more, and sign up today! Robert~Halloween Fanatic :)

3 comments:

Dianie said...

Wow! Fabulous even through the blurry pic! Your work is fun. Puts a BIG SMILE :) on my face.Your swap partner will be delighted!

~Diane

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in 4 a belated howdy. :-)

SpOOky CK (-:

Georgina said...

Robert, love the lupas figurine...even if it is blurred. I'll go take a look at the blog and then see if I have time...as if I'm soooo popular!! LOL

Have a great weekend and keep up with you little clay darlins'.

xxoo,
Georgina