Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Long time, no see...

It has been forever since I have written a post.
Life is busy as always, and I thought summer
would allow me time to get caught up...
And many projects have been completed and a lot of fun has
been accomplished. We re-worked our deck, 
opened up our laundry space, took lots of short day trips, 
and even went to the beach for a week. Other 
than that it has been a relaxing summer, which was 
much needed. We are getting ready to have a
Home-made ice cream party with the family today, 
one of the last hurrahs of summer vacation. 
We have been busy cleaning house today, and
I even managed to make it to the 
Farmer's Market where I picked up the beautiful flowers here. 
I hope you all have had an enjoyable summer, 
and I hope to post more this fall. 
Robert~Halloween Fanatic Originals 
 Summer table

 Portrait of a younger me, by Don Moore
 Owl clock by Sharon Bloom
 Mccoy vase with summer blooms
 Vintage plates with "Zinnia" by Johanna Parker
Paintings by Melissa Belanger
 Owl by Johanna Parker

No comments: