Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The countdown is on...

The countdown is on...
Summer is only a few weeks away,
and you know me, 
I am ready to play in the clay...
I am trying to gain some inspiration, 
so I am spending as much time in my garden as possible.
Here are a few new friends I met yesterday...

I have also picked up my pieces from the gallery, 
and I am going to start working on a new collection 
for them, as well as a few pieces for something special for 2016, 
if all goes well...
My pieces I picked up from the gallery are available now in my 
stop by and check out these storybook characters, and adopt one if you like...

No comments: