Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, April 10, 2015

Something a bit different...

 
You know we artists, 
always thinking outside the box,
always being creative, 
and never being scared of trying something new.
As I have said I am getting ready to start sculpting again.
I have missed it a bunch. 
I had a sale prior to Easter to clean out my Etsy Shop. 
Many originals found new homes and were adopted by 
collector and artist friends. 
I am now revamping the Etsy Shop, 
and adding some of my bigger pieces,
which I am calling "Gallery" pieces.
Each gallery piece is available now with FREE SHIPPING. 
Please stop by check out the new look, 
the gallery pieces, and just have some fun!
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HalloweenFanatic?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Happy Friday!
Robert~ Halloween Fanatic Originals

No comments: