Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Surprise Auction...



I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day. I spent the day with my dad and mom and our family. Went all went to church together and heard a great sermon on father's. After that we went to my parents house for a good old southern dinner: country style steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, momma's delicious biscuits, and more...My wife and kiddos bought me the new Glee DVD! I have become over the last few months a GLEEK! I cannot help it the show is so funny and entertaining, I also received a wonderful SHREK card, with three little Ogre babies wishing me a Happy Father's Day from my three little ogres-l.o.l.



As a Father's Day Surprise I have started a second auction this week! Celebrating in my opinion one of the Halloween greats-Dennison, as in Dennison's Bogie Books, dye cuts, and vintage Halloween imagery that still inspire us today. I created a two sided ornament, on one side the moon's face, and on the other side an owl on a branch both from a vintage Halloween die cut from Dennison. Thanks for checking out this NEW AUCTION! Again, Happy Father's Day to all of the great dad's out there!!!



~The hands in these photos holding the ornament are the hands of my sweet twins~
I am so lucky to be a dad!

No comments: