Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, August 6, 2009

TOON TIME THURSDAY...



You have seen my ornaments...you have seen my trees...now see the new wonderful display piece from Hallmark this year...
Why all these Peanuts you say?? I love Peanuts #1, and #2 2010 will mark the 60th Anniversary of Peanuts, with tie ins from CVS and HALLMARK, there will be an explosion of Peanuts products in the stores so LOOK out for good stuff coming soon!!

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN & I have ALL the original Hallmark Halloween Peanuts ornaments & display 4 the Great Pumpkin! '-)

SpOOky CK (-'

Cornerstoregoddess said...

Yes! Because this year, the Great Pumpkin needs to visit OUR pumpkin patch!

Harley Dee said...

I love the Peanuts! :) I wanted to let you know that I am hosting a Halloween swap on my blog. I thought you might want to check it out :)