Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Coming up for air...






My posts have been far and few between lately...I have started the new blog, and I am selling illustrations on ETSY and on EBAY. In addition to this I have started sculpting...and well I am learning...I will attach a few pictures of my first primitive sculpture...I have another one I am still painting, and I am baking two more pieces as I write this...
I am also enjoying the last days of summer with my children, we went to a water park yesterday and spent the day! I am burnt, but we had the most fun, so the burn was worth it!
Well enjoy the pictures-giggle, its O K I do...

The three illustrations above are for SALE on EBAY now...
"Alice, Drink Me" ends today...
"I see the the moon, and he sees me"... tomorrow...and
"Alice, I'm late, I'm late" follows that one!

There is also a printed postcard there for SALE!
Here is the link for the store...
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/luklilhan_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

No comments: