Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a fun and busy weekend...






We started off the weekend with a BANG!! My mom's 50th birthday party was Friday night and we all had such a good time! She was so surprised, yep, we finally pulled one over on her! On Saturday we went to the lake for our usual Fourth of July Party with friends, and had a blast!!Sunday afternoon we decided to put tents up in the living room, grab a pizza and some videos and camp out with the kids in the living room-what a blast! You cannot buy memories like these, so savor every minute! Here are a few photos of the highlights from the weekend! I hope every one had a wonderful and safe fourth!!

In addition I had a chance to work on three new pieces for ETSY, I am hoping to finish at least one if not two today, so look for new works there tomorrow. I have also added Twitter updates, and a new correctly identified link to my ETSY art in the side bar of this page. I hope this makes it easier to access both! Thanks for stopping by to look, feel free to shop anytime. The "Fourth of July" prices are going to remain the same indefinitely on those pieces.Also remember that the deadline to enter the contest is Tuesday, I am planning on pulling the name around noon, so good luck!Also among all this excitement I participated in a swap with the incredibly talented and amazingly kind Lori Rudolph, look for more information on that coming soon...I am humbled by her offer!

3 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!! Me too...and now it is back to work!
Have a great week Robert!
Laurie

Chicken Lips said...

Wow! You were a busy boy! Happy birthday to Mom!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Fun pictures. :)