Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY SALE @ ETSY



All my pen and inks at my ETSY store are now $20.99 or less for the Fourth of July weekend grab them now at a great low price!! I hope you all have a great Fourth of July. I will be back blogging on Monday, lots of plans for the holiday, but do not worry if you order from ETSY I will be checking in there from time to time.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7611625


Check out the SALE and my new items in color too!!!Do not forget to link and comment so you can be entered for the prize!!

Have a great Fourth Of July!!!!

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hoping you & yours have a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend!

Chris :-)