Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Whoooo... arrived here this week...


Whooo... arrived this week, well I can only tell you part of the story. Then again I was always told to tell some, save some!!! My owl on the Jack-O-Lantern arrived from David Everett at Chickenlips. It has been fun to see this piece and the other piece evolve. If you want to see the other piece you will have to check back here in 18 more posts for the 200th post- I am telling you it is going to be a BIG ONE with all kinds of surprises. I hope I can fit it all into one page-he he heeeee!!!Until then keep checking back, leave me a comment, and check out David and his wonderful work at http://www.chickenlipsfolkart.blogspot.com/

No comments: