Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I need to get moving...Shout out to Kristen Beason



It seems like forever since I ave blogged and I need to get moving we are only 18 posts away from my 200th blog post. Lots of special announcements in that one... so stay tuned!! It is going to be a big one, with lots of surprises, well I am going to zip it, shut it, not say anymore, I am so excited!!

On to current news- I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Kristen Beason of Kristen Beason Designs she is on the front cover of the July-August Issue of Cloth Paper Scissors!! She is an incredibly gifted artists and she is currently doing special orders on her website. So check out her special orders, check out her in Cloth Paper Scissors, and pick up your copy today!!!

http://kristenbeasondesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-create-custom-pieces.html

http://kristenbeasondesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-cover-girl.html

4 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

BIG congrats 2 Kristen! '-)

BTW: Any word from the Celebrate mag???

SpOOky CK (-:

Chicken Lips said...

She is an amazing artist! Thanks for posting...I'm gonna go right out and buy me a copy!

Kristen Beason said...

Awww...that's so sweet! Thanks so much Robert!

Have a great weekend,
Kristen

KatHreN said...

her work is awesome....I love it.
congrats Kristen
Kathren