Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks again Lori...



Thanks again Lori, the little black glitter trees they arrived today. Please check out Lori's beautiful trees at http://villagegiftshoppe.blogspot.com It was a plethora of holiday delights in my mailbox actually. The black Halloween trees, Martha Stewart November/ Thanksgiving issue, and a Christmas catalog from WISTERIA. So BOO,GOBBLE, and JINGLE, the holidays are upon us!! Hope that is not copyrighted- Debra S.??

2 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Okay, you show us little peeks, but what do those charming trees look like with your collection? HINT!!! I love looking at your blog and what you are collecting. Oh, how did the pudding turn out and was it "a good thing?" HA!! Couldn't resist with you being such a Martha fan.
Laurie

Halloween Fanatic said...

It was a "Good Thing" one that I am trying not to share, but everyone wants a piece. My mother-in-law was here today and took a big chunk with her. She does not realize how much trouble it was. I am trying to decide which pieces to display them with and I plan on doing a full layout when I get everything situated, but still finding, and buying items(shame on me). Also I want to do a full photo post after our post Halloween party on Nov. 1st!