Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 12, 2015

C-A-R-N-I-V-A-L in the studio, I sure do love it!

C-A-R-N-I-V-A-L

I am back in the studio finally, 
It seems like forever since my hands were in clay, 
and I am not clowning around, 
well actually I am, as I am working on two pieces for the
Every Witch Way Lane September Challenge
"The Dark Carnival"
One piece I have had sculpted so it has been full on painting for him, 
the other I have just sculpted and she is drying... 
Here are some peeks...





Stay tuned, the carnival will soon be here...

Robert~ Halloween Fanatic Originals 2015



1 comment:

Linda said...

Wonderful post! You have a fantastic blog! Happy October and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)