Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Blogger Fun!!

(Here I am, decorating our table top tree with handmade ornaments and Radko Shiny Brite ornaments)
 
Merry Christmas Eve!
Today is one of my favorite days of the year. 
So many family memories come rushing 
quickly to the surface, and I cannot help but be giddy!!!
In addition to the excitement of spending the day with my 
family, sharing our faith, food, and fellowship, 
we will spend a lot of time traveling down memory lane, 
remembering Christmases past, 
Enjoying Christmas present, 
and thinking...
about 
Christmas future. 
It is so rewarding to know that artist friends, 
collector friends, and many of my friends 
do the same, so you can imagine how rewarding it 
feels to see my art become part of their traditions, 
and theirs become part of mine. 
It has been a real sweet surprise to see some of my originals 
show up on several recent blog posts lately.
 
(Photo courtesy of Darryl Moland)
 
First my Santa boot popped up last night, 
on a tree of the expert tree decorator Darryl Moland, 
he has written 
you may have seen his work in 
Christmas Cottages on shelves now!
Or in my friend Matthew Mead's magazine
 
My work as also popped up on 
as part of a feature on our friend Celeste. 
She has the most wonderful collection of holiday folk art!
I am very honored that one of my Snow-cone characters, along with many of Johanna's snowmen
are on one of her trees! 
(Photo courtesy of Celeste P.)
 
You can imagine how excited I am that my art is being shared with others! If you have not had a chance to get an original this year, there is still time! I have a small handful of original ornaments left in my Etsy Shop, if you would like to stop by 
and add one of my originals to 
your holiday collection, 
your holiday traditions,
and your holiday home!
 
Merry Christmas Eve to all, and to all a good Christmas Eve! 
Robert~ Halloween Fanatic Originals 2014 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: