Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Another great Art Crawl...now only a few weeks until Spirits In Sanford

 Above:
Some of the goodies I had at the 
2014 Fall Statesville Art Crawl last night
Below: 
A pic of the gallery when it slowed down a bit
I ran up stairs for a pic...
It is hard to believe there is only a few weeks until
the spirited artists descend upon Sanford Florida...
hope to see you there...
Robert~ Halloween Fanatic

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I wish I could visit the Sanford show.. so many beautiful pieces.
Happy Sunday.

Leanne E said...

Love these :) Will you be posting any to your Big Cartel shop?

Halloween Fanatic said...

Hey Leanne I have some of these available in my Etsy Shop. https://www.etsy.com/shop/halloweenfanatic

Anna Smith said...

It looks something more good than any of the small market.

Want to celebrate Halloween 2014 ? tell me some of ideas related with it.

Unknown said...

Let's Celebrated 31st october Happy Halloween 2014