Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Finding Beauty in the garden...

Finding beauty in the garden...
My love of gardening started years ago, 
my grandmother who was an avid gardener, 
always tended her flower beds, and had a huge 
vegetable garden every summer. 
I think of her everyday as I water, 
weed, or plant new flowers in my bed. 
She had Alzheimers, and when her health started declining, 
I took over tending to her flowers beds. 
I remember taking her out to the flowers in her wheel chair, 
and having her pick flowers to arrange in her home.
She loved the gardens, and taught me so much about 
having faith even though that was not her intentions.
Check out these beauties above, in a vintage vase. 
I hope you get out today and smell the flowers 
and they bring you faith, happiness,
and a smile. :)
Robert 
 

No comments: