Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, May 31, 2014

BAD BLOGGER, BAD!!

Well, I am, I am a bad blogger...
I miss blogging and hope to keep everyone more up to date this summer.
Life has been quite busy lately, which is nothing new around the house,
however summer is only weeks away...ahhh... and I am ready!
Also t-ball is almost over for little man, which will free up most evenings as well.
I have to admit, I am looking forward to being full on with my art for a few months!

Some updates:

I have been juried in and I will be a returning artist this year at 
on October 3rd and 4th,
I hope you will be able to mark your calendars and come and join us!
It is such a fun show, and the most beautiful location, 
near the water, in sunny Sanford Florida!
Some Peeks...
 

 

Look for more details to come, and photos of my progress...

________________________________________________

Also I will be joining 
 
 
this month, offering pieces through their Facebook page.
__________________________________________________

One last surprise here, at the end of the credits...next Friday is my birthday, 
so lets celebrate all week with 
50% OFF 
in my Etsy Shop
Stop by and enjoy a piece of cake!

No comments: