Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Valentine for friends...and how to...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A Valentine for friends.
Love comes in many shapes and forms,
friendship being one of the most special.
In honor of our friendship,
I painted this little fox for our 
special friends. I hope they LOVE 
this little guy as much as I do. 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You can paint one of these sweet characters too...
he can be found at Michael's Arts and Crafts. 
     He is rubber, a Munny type form. I painted a coat of 
Apple Barrel Acrylic paint, as a base coat "Antique White"
After it had dried, I drew the outlines of his eyes, facial features, ears, and heart.
Then I began painting. Adding layers of color, over color. Once he was completed and dried I 
adding the silk ribbon. See the steps below...
 Step 3
 Step 2
 Step 1

No comments: