Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, November 29, 2013

Shop Small Saturday, Shop Update, and a SALE!

 
Hello all,
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We are still celebrating today actually!
More turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin cheesecake to come!
Needless to say I am going to enjoy it all, 
so thankful to have this time to spend with my family. 
Thanksgiving comes but once a year...
Another thing that comes once a year,
but could be done any and every Saturday 
(Or any day of the week for that matter...),
is 
Shop Small Saturday
and it is tomorrow!
It is a great opportunity for you to support 
small businesses and artists.
In order to celebrate 
Shop Small Saturday,
I am going to have a small 
Christmas Etsy Shop Update!
As part of this fun event I am having a SALE!
You can save 25% in my Etsy Shop
by entering 
HEYSANTA 
in my Etsy Shop at checkout!
The sale ends tomorrow night @ midnight, 
and will include the new pieces that arrive tomorrow. 
Check out a sneak peek above,
hope you can stop by the shop. 
Happy Holidays!
Robert~Halloween Fanatic Originals

No comments: