Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spirits, Spirits Everywhere...and not a single scare! (Peeks 1)

I am home from 
Spirits in Sanford, 
and it was a blast!
Here is a peek at my table 
and me, prior to the opening
on Friday night. 
Many of these originals found new homes
with wonderful collectors but a small
handful can be found 
@ Etsy
and 
Just in case you could not make it to 
Sanford.
The best part of the trip was getting 
to meet fellow artists, and collectors
they are some of the nicest folks I know. 
 
Jorge, Dani, and I stop for a 
photo op! :)
 
 
 Jorge and I hunting for treats with some of my candy cups. Jorge's work is
so amazing!!! I was able to purchase one of his treasures an
awesome Skeleton character!!
Here is a picture of Carly and I, 
it was such a pleasure to meet this sweetheart
in person, and enjoy dinner with her family and some of
the other artists after the show. 
Iva Wilcox and Dani, two lovely ladies!
Debb George was so fun, I love her creations!!
 Spooky-cool!
 
 My new friends Mike and Joe 
came to Spirits and found some new 
Halloween originals to enjoy!
They are so nice, it was such a pleasure to meet them!
This nice young lady was the winner
of my kitty cat candy cup,
one of the door prizes
given by the artists. 
She was quite pleased. 
 
 

Check back later this week for more peeks from the show! 
 
Robert~ Halloween Fanatic 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: