Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, August 1, 2013

We have a new look what do you think?

 
What do you think of my new look??
Twinkle and I have a new look all
thanks to the amazing work of my friend
Aaron Nieradka
@
Every Day Is A Holiday!
He and Jenny keep things fun and fresh and fun. 
I have fallen in love with their artwork and their home design as well,
on their blog 
You can find out about his process at their blog using the link 
above and possibly request your own custom order. 
Thanks Aaron and Jenny for taking care of this fun project for me. 
I am looking forward to hanging the original on my wall! :)
 
Robert~ Halloween Fanatic and Twinkle~ Halloween Fanatic Mascot 
 
♥♥♥
More links for Everyday is a Holiday:
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Thank you so so much for the incredibly kind words Robert! We are so happy that you love your portrait. It was so much fun to work on. And thank you for the shout out! :)

xo Jenny & Aaron

Flora said...

I'm so jealous ,it is fabulous Robert!!!
Blessings,flora