Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, May 26, 2013

The end is near...and summer brings new changes...


 

The school year is drawing near, 
which means for me,
overdrive!!! 
Overdrive to finish all of the end of the year
school work, and overdrive to jump into 
HALLOWEEN FANATIC MODE
full time!!
And full time it will be as I prepare for my first away show this fall...
I will be one of the juried artists to participate in this fall's 
I am so excited and working on pieces big and small,
but I will be working tediously this summer to 
have a fun offering of 
Halloween Fanatic Originals for this fall's show!
Check out the Spirits in Sanford website 
HERE,
and stay tuned for more sneak peeks 
all summer long! 
Robert~Halloween Fanatic Originals

No comments: