Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere, and not a Hare of time to Spare!


 
I am working on Easter like crazy! 
Like I said in the title there are 
BUNNIES,
BUNNIES EVERYWHERE!!!
I am having a great time making bunnies and chicks this year!
This is a good thing, because I will be participating in the
on 
April 19 
from 
5:30-8:30.
If you live in North Carolina or will be passing by
I encourage you to drop by. 
Artists from the area will be located throughout town 
in each shop in 
Historic Downtown Statesville.
I will be located at 
Some are available in my Etsy Shop right now 
CLICK HERE to go to my Etsy Shop!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am now just getting back to Blogging after recovering from a major surgery. I have a new Blog that is now private so if you would like the link, shoot me an email at lulukellogg@verizon.net (new email address!) and I will send you the link!

Keep up the great work Robert! Your pieces are just amazing!

Cheers!
LuLu