Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Art Crawl, what a Ball!!!

 Last night was the Statesville Art Crawl, and it was a ball! So fun seeing so many folks I knew, and meeting so many new collectors! I was a GG's Art, Frames, and Gifts in Historic Downtown Statesville. GG's will be carrying Halloween Fanatic Originals now on a regular basis! So if you missed the Crawl, you can still stop by and check out some of my originals!!






  To add to the excitement, in this mornings paper front page and on page 10A is an article about the Art Crawl, I am hidden there on the left behind the light, but you can see my table of originals there. There are also four paragraphs from my interview last night at the Art Crawl, all in all, it was a great night! Everyone had a good time!


No comments: