Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A wonderful lunch of like minds...

Today I traveled to Asheville, N.C. to have lunch with two sweet ladies. 
I met with 
Connie Porcher, owner, and overseer of 
It was so much fun meeting Connie in person, she is such a sweetheart! 
I first met Connie online, when she included me in a Collector's Feature in her 
Halloween 2009 Issue. I told her then that I wanted to come back in 2010 as an artist. 
Luckily in 2010, I did. 
My artwork has appeared in seven of her wonderful publications, including two covers. 
She has been a great friend and supporter of my artistic endeavors, and it was so great to finally meet her in person. 
With Connie, was Elaine Roesle, another sweetheart, and amazing artist. I have a few of her 
snow children, and some of her beautiful flocked trees. It was a pleasure to meet her as well. 
We had a wonderful time discussing art, ornaments, and the Golden Glow Convention.
They are both visiting N.C. to attend the Golden Glow Convention. They will have a table there
selling beautiful ornaments and impressive Christmas art. If you are a member of 
Golden Glow, and in attendance, stop by and see these two wonderful ladies, grab an ornament, 
and tell them Robert sent ya! 

No comments: