Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Monster Birthday week continues with meeting Lucky Stradley!


I love Saturdays like this, got to meet the amazingly talented Lucky Stradley, and got two pieces from her for my birthday (the monster birthday week continues...), her and her husband were so nice. I am so glad I was able to go to meet her at Clay on Fire in Charlotte, N.C.!! ( I do have to say we both found it strange that I did not buy the J-O-L pictured, but I had to get some of her guys with teeth! )

Another awesome potter was Steve Weslow of MUD AND GUTS STUDIO
Check out some of his amazing pieces below...

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love Lucky's work! What an amazing Artist!!!

I hope your birthday was wonderful!