Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

There is no place like home for the holidays!






There is no place like home for the holidays...
truer words were never spoken.
Growing up we spent each Christmas Eve at my
grandparents home. We had so many great memories there
and though my grandparents are long gone, my
memories of their home for the holidays still remain. Several
years ago, my friend, and woodcarver extraordinaire,
Anthony Costanza
carved
my grandparents home for me. I took pictures of the front, back, and sides.
He captured each window, door, fireplace to a T!
This year their home is under a bell jar, with
miniature trees, and two kinds of snow. I have added a red bow to the
top of the bell jar.
The memories this little carving bring back are so special.
I wanted to share this version of my favorite
"Home for the Holidays..."
For remembrance of my grandparents each Christmas Eve we light a floating
candle in one of my grandmother's old iron pots.
~Share traditions with the ones you love today, and they will last a lifetime.
Merry Christmas! Robert

2 comments:

just me said...

That is truly amazing and such a special memorie and treasure.

Halloween Fanatic said...

I love it. Will never forget...