Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting in the mood for the Fourth of July!


Hey there wait a minute Mrs. Post-woman...
Today, boy, she delivered...
when I got home these were sitting at my door...
Upon inspection I first opened these beautifully wrapped originals from Kristen Beason.
The tree is covered in her wonderful imaginative works!!

In the next box was this intricately detailed Abraham Lincoln ornament from
Wendy Smith Leaumont, the shading, and highlights are done in colored pencil,
and my sorry camera does not do it justice. It is very beautifully made!
In the third box was Uncle Sam from the very talented Lance Perry.
He went with a more scary face look with his, which I love,
bringing out the Halloween Fanatic chills!
I am gearing up for the fourth of July...look for pictures all weekend long
of my new "Patriotic Tree"
filled with Artist ornaments to ooohhh and aaaahhh over!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a treasure trove you have!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I may have to get my own tree!