Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, May 14, 2011

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

My first Newsletter is officially out and about...
It contains lots of fun new information about
Halloween Fanatic Originals
and the happenings there in...
Look for my return to
Arts A Flutter,
I will be popping by for the
summer months
while off from school.
There is a Sneak Peek at
some of my offerings there,
as well as new offering that will
be at the new SEHA BooZar!
What an exciting summer it is going to be...
Would you like to be on my mailing list?
Just send me an e-mail

brawley78@hotmail.com

I am hoping soon to have a link to the side,
where you can join the mailing list.

Thanks so much for your support of my art!
Robert~Halloween Fanatic Originals

No comments: