Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do not adjust your computer screen, this is a test...

PLEASE DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREEN-ART IS STILL BEING MADE, HOWEVER I AM HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES---NEW ART POSTED SOON! IN THE MEANTIME...I AM COLLECTING...CHECK THESE OUT!
My daffodils have started blooming, as well as the hellebores, and camelias!What does that mean?? That spring is on the way, time to start thinking "SPRING THOUGHTS" and collecting spring goodies. Here are some wonderful works of art that will surround my Easter basket this year. Above a wonderfully detailed Sailor Rabbit from the amazing Allen Cunningham!
Click here to visit Allen's website!
Next a sweet little bunny named "Daffodil" from Kaff Grimm at Grimitives. She makes the most wonderful dolls, I have some of her witches, and they are exquisite! Click here to see her blog!


Thanks for stopping by to visit, once I get my computer and camera to start talking again, I will post new art, until then check out the spring offerings I have at ETSY.

No comments: