Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are you Thankful for?


Thanksgiving is knocking at our door,
which always leads to the question...
What are you thankful for???
This always leads to some similar answers,
no matter where you live...
I am thankful for good health...
I am thankful for food for Thanksgiving...
I am thankful for being healthy...
I am thankful for fellowship and worship...
I am thankful for my family...
Which reminds me that the best things in life are free,
and I am so thankful for all of these, on
Thanksgiving and every day.
I am Blessed.
I hope you all have a Thanksgiving,
filled with all the "free stuff." for it is the best!
From our house, to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

~Diane