Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ready to bury my feet in the sand!


(A fun picture of the twins from last years trip!)


~VACATION WEEK!!~
We will be heading to the beach
this Saturday,
but not to worry
I will have my laptop,
and be posting from
Myrtle Beach
as I did lat year!
Look for updates
from
Ripley's Aquarium,
The O.D. Pavillion,
and other fun summer posts!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Also....

MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The August Issue of
Arts A Flutter
will be on July 27th
this month!
Look for
HALLOWEEN
and
CHRISTMAS
pieces from me there until then
stay cool,
and beat the summer heat!

No comments: