Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, July 18, 2010

GOOD MORNING FROM MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.





Good Morning,
I will be posting this week from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!! Yes, we are on vacation finally. I am sitting out on the balcony this morning writing this post, and I am telling you I could get used to blogging from this very spot. The waves are coming in, there are only a few walkers/joggers out on the beach, and it is so peaceful.I am having a Starbucks Frappucino and taking it easy.... I have a few pictures from yesterday afternoon for you from the balcony. Hope everyone has a great day!! Robert

No comments: