Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

From concept to reality, teaming up with Kristen Beason to bring a new Twinkle to life!


I am so excited to see this new Twinkle come to life! I had wanted Kristen to make me another Twinkle ornament for 2010, however I did not think she would be ready so soon! Kristen Beason works fast, and always makes her whimsical characters POP! I love my collection from Kristen and I am so glad to add another piece to it, but especially excited to add another Twinkle to it! Her characters are just darling, in a creepy cool kinda way! Check out my original drawing above (I know it is a really rough sketch), and her wonderful ornament that reflects Twinkle all Skeletoned up for Halloween!!!
See more pictures of this Twinkle and the 2009 Twinkle ornament this fall on my Halloween tree, that will be covered in wonderful artists ornaments!!

Check out Kristen Beason's blog
for more details about her works and of course her Twinkle creation!

and her Website too!!!

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, I can see why you love it. It is a great piece. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN piece & great collaboration!

SpOOky CK :-)