Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, May 20, 2010

GREAT NEWS! I had to share...

I found out yesterday that I am one of the finalists for the Cloth Paper Scissors "A Haunting We Will Go" Readers Challenge. What does that mean? I have to ship my artwork to them and if chosen you will see one of my artworks in the October issue of Cloth Paper Scissors!! I am so excited! I was so thrilled to be chosen along with many wonderful artists! I am as they say "In Good Company."
Click here to see the list of finalists at Cloth Papers Scissors

****REMINDER****** There is only one day remaining on my SEHA Spirits of the Night~GHOSTS! Challenge piece, so head on over to EBAY quick to get your bid in before he is gone to haunt someone else!!!CLICK HERE

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Your work is fabulous and I sure hope you win!

Bright blessings,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It's so nice to be recognized...good luck & hope you win.
Smiles, Debbie

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

Robert, congratulations! That is awesome news!! I will be rooting for ya!!

Jamie

Dede said...

Wonderful news Robert! You so deserve to get your art out there! Good luck to you!

(((HUGS)))

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Congrats & good luck!

CK :-))

Chicken Lips said...

I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!