Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Popping by to say hello...




We are getting ready to head out and spend the evening with our family, but I had to share these with you before I go. I love gardening, something you may not know about me... I have been working on our lot here for the past two years and take great pride in our garden. My favorite flowers by far are peonies, we have around 30 here on the property, and add more each year. All different varieties, we even have a single yellow, which I find very appealing. Before all of those peonies burst open with blooms, our tree peony blooms, and it is a show stopper!!! The blooms are few, usually five or six, but they are bigger than my hand, and perfectly purple...take a peek and look for more garden photos to come...Welcome to our gardens...

2 comments:

By Way of Salem said...

Hi Robert! I love gardening too. Yes, please post more of your gardening photos. Love to see them, and your work too of course! Jeannine

Christopher A. Klingler said...

GORGEOUS Peonies! They are one of my favorite flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Have an enjoyable weekend!

CK :-)