Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Find a Penny Pick It Up...


Well I have to admit of all the holidays, I celebrate St. Patrick's Day the least. I did dress in green, probably to avoid getting pinched! Anyhow, while walking into work today, I did find a Penny on the ground, and you know what they say "FIND A PENNY PICK IT UP ALL DAY LONG YOU'LL HAVE GOOD LUCK." Well I did have a good day, not so lucky per say, but it was a good day none-the-less, and I am a penny richer. I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day and evening. Please be safe if you are ingesting any type of green fluid this evening!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

See you were lucky today...LOL! Every penny counts.

Bright blessings,
Kathy

Brenda LaBell said...

Yippeee, a lucky day and a penny richer, good for you!!

Brenda