Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, February 15, 2010

OWOH Warms my Heart...


Today is the day, in which there is a slew of One World One Heart Winners, and when I pulled the number from the random number generator this morning it landed on #39. I contacted #39, Robin, from Around the Island, and she had a special request, not to send the Snowman to her, but to her friend Janet, who has cancer. She thought my little prize, would bring a smile to her face. I truly hope it does, her thoughtfulness has brought one to mine. This is what OWOH is all about giving a gift of love, and I feel truly blessed to know that my gift will be shared from the love of one friend to another. I look forward to participating again next year. A BIG THANKS to Lisa for having this wonderful magic carpet ride!!!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

That is the the most heartfelt and kindest thing to do. Prayers to her dear friend suffering from cancer and I know your sweet snowman will bring a big smile to her face.

~Diane