Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, February 22, 2010

No I am not being lazy...............


No I am not being lazy, in fact it is entirely the opposite, I have been so busy, I have not been posting much! I of course have been working my full time job, but also so much more. I had a SELL-OUT weekend on EBAY!!! This has never happened before and I am so grateful!! I have packages out the wazoo sitting and ready to ship out! I am feeling very blessed to able to do what I love, and share it with you. I know I have said this many times before but it is so true. Also sales are up on my ETSY, and so I am looking into making more art to re-stock the shelves there for spring. So hopefully bunnies will be hopping, and chicks peeping there real soon!

I have also submitted a piece for the February Color Challenge on the Cloth Paper Scissors website, and it should be available for your viewing soon!!! I am thrilled to have another piece on their great new community.

More news, I am in the process of joining DAG The Dark Artists Guild! I look forward to digging deep and finding my darker side, I am sure it is in here somewhere, maybe it has been taken hostage by evil little beings!

On a silly note, I have fallen so in love with my little Ducky that sold this past weekend, that I have had to go back and make myself one, now if I can just time to paint it.

2 comments:

Jorge de Rojas said...

congrats Robert, well deserved and earned. Keep up the good work and may your good fortune continued.

Coach Z said...

Wow... How great is that Robert. Cant help but be happy for ya!!! SMILES