Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, January 16, 2010

There no glitter, like snow glitter....






After seeing Flora Thompson's Glitters in the Winter Issue of Celebrate 365 Magazine. I oooohed and I aaaaahhhhed, and after a few days of drooling I contacted Flora. Flora is a sweetheart and quickly agreed to make me one, THANK GOODNESS!! Here is a photo of my Glitters he is a couple of pounds lighter than the one in the magazine. I arrived home this afternoon seeing a tall box sitting beside my door, oh be still my heart it must it! I opened the box to find a pretty wrapped parcel in the middle. A beautiful poem, to go along with the amazing 12" Snowman, a sweet little Snowman lollipop! Thank you Flora for creating this wonderful guy for me!
To check out Flora's blog CLICK HERE!

See Flora's work on the back cover and inside the Winter 2009 Issue of CELEBRATE 365!


You can also see Flora's work in the NOVEMBER/DECEMBER ISSUE of CLOTH PAPER SCISSORS!

Now if you have seen this post and have to have an original from Flora, you of course can contact her, and check out her works at Spooky Time Jingles the 13th of each month!!

No comments: