Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, December 20, 2009

FIVE DAY FANATICAL FETCH STARTS TOMORROW...

Frankly the song, the 12 days of Christmas wears on my nerves...I am usually pretty cool with it until it hits 6, then I feel rushed and annoyed...so instead of trying to do a 12 day countdown, I am thinking 5...avoiding that #6.

Here is what I am talking about for the next 5 days I will post a new piece on my selling blog-HALLOWEEN FANATIC ART ORIGINALS---called a FANATICAL FETCH (Twinkle's idea). If you are the first to e-mail me brawley78@hotmail.com you can purchase the piece(Paypal Only please). I will have a little something different each day.

Happy Holidays---let's have some fun!

Robert and Twinkle

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am LOL, how many others who read this, think the same thing...but the 3 french hens are my fav, so I usually stop right there. Lots of fun in the snow, enjoy!

Brenda LaBell said...

You always come up with such fun ideas!!

Merry Christmas!!
Brenda