Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

W.I.P.ing through the Snow...



Check out these adorable new fellows I am currently working on...Snow-cakes, I like to call them...they are being painted and glittered with snow right now...to be on ETSY SOON...

I have added some new Halloween and Christmas Sculptures to my ETSY SHOP plus it has a great new look for the holidays...

Be sure to check out my selling blog, and my ENCHANTED HOLIDAYS: REVISITED blog to keep up with what is new with me!!!

UPDATE: The Snowmen cupcakes are finished and now on ETSY, see above!!! And head on over to ETSY for a little shopping...lots of new holiday goodies for you there...

5 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh how cute are these? Just so festive. I love the snowman that has the three balls. He is the cutest. Thanks for sharing today. Have a beautiful creative day.
Country hugs, Sherry

Chicken Lips said...

These are fantastic!

Brenda LaBell said...

They are great!!! I love the one with the big bow tie, so cute.

Brenda

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say a belated hello.

Chris :-)

Johanna Parker said...

These almost look edible Robert....... sugary sweet!
Looks like you've been having fun!!

~ Johanna