Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Surprises with a little Ghoul and a little ring of sleigh bells...



My friend Melissa Harnett Ustik over at Honey Girl Studios had contacted me after my 200th Blog Post, and said she would like to make me a Twinkle, of course I said yes, and please...well she made me two, one for Christmas and one for Halloween!! I was so excited, and THANKFUL, to receive them in the mail this week!!! I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Melissa, and share these wonderful goodies with you. Please check out Melissa's beautiful jewelry, and holiday goodies now at her blog: Honey Girl Studio
Sometimes I have to admit, I just go there to listen to her wonderful selection of music!! She has great taste!!
Thanks again Melissa!! Robert :)

3 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Wonderful Pieces!!How sweet Melissa is to send them over!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Darling. Melissa is brilliant!

Melissa said...

Hey Robert!
Thanks so much! Twinkle was a fun little subject to work with. It was my pleasure!
Smiles-
Melissa