Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sneak Peek Day...


I am offering up a sneak peek to everyone who has linked to my new ETSY shop. Just link leave me a note in the previous post http://twinklestricksandtreats.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-give-away.html
of course I need you e-mail if you want to see the Sneak Peek. In my opinion it is my best piece as "Halloween Fanatic." Tonight at 8:00. I may offer another sneak peek before next week, maybe, but just in case I don't link today. Thanks for all of your support! Robert

Or go shopping there, if you buy something I enter you too. If you do both, two entries!!!

No comments: