Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Four faves will go fast at $5.99...make that three...


Four items at my ETSY are now on SALE for $5.99 and priced to move...priced to be recession proof...priced to go live at your house!!!Please stop by before some one else grabs them first!! Just click on the skellie witch and GO SHOPPING...GO SHOPPING...GO SHOPPING...

Make that three-I told you they would go fast...hurry hurry don't miss out...

2 comments:

~dani~ said...

Thanx for using the STJ badge! You are entered for a door prize 10x! Hope you win!

Halloween Fanatic said...

Thanks Dani-I think I am going to make it until midnight. I think I can I think I can!!!